Success CoachCategory: Advising and Enrollment
Location: Dorsey - Elkridge, MD
Requistion ID: 10012823
Provide concierge level support to an assigned population of students from the point of enrollment through graduation, leveraging inbound and outbound calls, texts and emails to ensure they are on a path to successfully matriculate to their desired credential.
- Critical thinking
- Working in a high energy environment
- Comfort with technology (Microsoft Office)
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree
- One year of relevant experience
- Coach assigned students from the point of first class to program completion
- Be dynamic through interactions with our students on a consistent basis
- Assist with all administrative processes to include registration, degree planning and payment options
- Provide comprehensive responses to student questions
- Meet response goals and demonstrate high quality customer service
An Extraordinary Opportunity for New Graduates
Extensive Training and Mentoring Program
Strong Foundational Salary
Annual Time Off
Sick Time Off
Personal Time Off
Medical Benefits & Insurance
We offer comprehensive benefits packages designed to help you lead a well-balanced life.
Mission & Values
Our goal is simple: To provide adult learners with the flexibility, creativity and excellence-driven degree programs to change their lives for the better.
Our values include: Students First • Accountability • Diversity • Integrity • Excellence • Innovation
The typical UMGC student is an adult learner juggling a career, family, and other priorities. Roughly 80% work full time, half are parents, and half are minority students. They are continuing their education to better themselves, their families, and their professional opportunities. UMGC is also a leading higher education provider to the U.S. military, enrolling 55,000 active-duty service members, reservists, National Guard members, veterans, and family members annually. We are proud of our military heritage and are committed to this service.