Web Producer / Developer II
Office of Marketing
Exempt, Regular, Full Time, Pay Grade 2.3
University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) seeks a Web Producer / Developer II. Reporting to the Director, User Experience Services, this role creates user interface solutions by managing, producing, developing, implementing and maintaining web-based applications.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Evaluates web-related initiatives to determine level of effort and specify production and development requirements
- Sets timing expectations and collaborates with clients, team and consultants to scope and initiate work in Workfront and Jira project management programs
- Fully executes production-related work and assists with development-related work
- Coordinates with development team to ensure tasks and estimates are accurately documented in project management programs
- Updates Director when tickets are ready for prioritization
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in: Business, Design, Computer Science or related disciplines. 2-4 years of Product or Project management and development required
- Some experience in Product or Project management and with hands-on development skills required
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMGC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umuc.edu/benefits.html.
The University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMGC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
If you are an external candidate, you will have the option to create an account after you submit your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Please remember this password, as it will be required to apply to additional jobs.